Monday, September 28, 2015

Unity Day 11 (Space Shooter Project)

What I Did:

     I spent most of today working on fixing the 2 errors from last class which where both fairly obvious after discovering them. The first one where I said....

void Start ()
{
     rigidbody = GetComponent<Rigidbody>();
}

....rigidbody needed to be replaced with rig since I declared the Rigidbody function to be set as rig.

     The second error took me the longest to figure out unfortunately, but i did in the end find it.

The Error:

     The { containing the shown lines of code where supposed to be (, I'm assuming i was confused by the format of this code.

Fixed Code:


What I Learned:

     I learned to check punctuation just as carefully as spelling since that can mess your code up just as easily.

What I'm Doing Next Day:

     Next Day I will be finishing up the last few minutes of moving the ship and move on to creating the projectile shots that will be fired by he ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment