Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Unity Day 49 (Tanks Project)

What I Did:

     Today I had to quicky recap what I did since I didn't work on this project during Christmas break. I did however finally manage o finish the tanks game. After recapping all that was really left to do was finish writing the game manager script and mix audio. I did the audio mixing by creating a new audio mixer in the project files. I then docked an audio mixer on the project to work on mixing the audio. I created 3 different audio controllers under the master volume Music, SFX and driving. I then lowered the music and driving to blend in properly with the game.

Pictures of Final Product:







What I Learned:

     I Learned how to blend different sounds and music to work fluently together and make sounds unable to overpower another.

What I'm Doing Next Day:

     Next day I will begin working on the 2D rogue-like game tutorial since I have completed this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment