Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Unity Day 53 (Rogue-Like Project)

What I Did:

     Today I finished writing the game manger script. I then filled in the assets needed in the board manager from the prefabs folder. After that I created a new script and named it loader to load the game efficiently. I then prefabbed the game manager object and change the transform on the main camera to properly face the game board, and set the background to black. After that I attached the loader script to the main camera and the filled the loader scripts 1 reference slot with the game object prefab. Now the boards will randomly generate every level.




What I Learned:

     I learned how to create a randomly generating scene that will create more (hazardous objects typically) objects to spawn equal to a variable.

What I'm Doing Next Day:

     Next day I will be writing the script to allow movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment