Friday, January 22, 2016

Unity Day 55 (Rogue-Like Project)

What I Did: 

     Today I worked I added 2 new variables to the game manager script which was the soda and food, and assigned the amount of food points it was worth. I then created a new script and named it Player and wrote the script which controls the player and gives it its rules.It tell the player how and when to use its animation and how to interact with objects such as walls, food and soda. It also tells the game how to deal with the current food points every time the player moves.


What I Learned:

     I learned how to create a script that allows one object to interact with an environment of objects which add or subtract variable from it.

What I'm Doing Next Day:

     Next day I will be making the enemy script which will tell the enemies how to operate.

No comments:

Post a Comment