Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Unity Day 52 (Rogue-Like Project)

What I Did:

     Today I started work on the first of the two scripts, which i first needed to create and name "BoardMananger" and "GameManager". I also created a new empty GameObject and named it GameManager as this will be the object that manages the game. I can tell this tutorial is intended for intermediate users as this coding session was fairly intense to follow along with, but I feel I can make this game work and will be a good final project for this coarse.


Ending of line 63 which isnt all visible was simply GameObject;

What I Learned:

     I am in progress of learning what is to be learned here and will  fill that in, in tomorrows post.

What I'm Doing Next Day:

     Next day I will be working on the game manager script.

No comments:

Post a Comment