Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Unity Day 54 (Rogue-Like Project)

What I Did:

     Today I started by coding the movement script which I named ObjectMovement which set the parameters for how the game objects wil be able to move. I then also created the script that is for making it possible for the player to be able to destroy the walls that are spawned in the level. After doing that I attached the Wall script to all of the wall prefabs 1-8, and selected the damage sprite for each of them in the scripts references to give the player a visual indicator for when the walls take damage.


What I Learned:

     I learned how to create a simple turn based moving script and how to make it so and object can be destroyed after X amount of actions.

What I'm Doing Next Day:

     Next day I will be dealing with the player animator controller to control the players animations for when I write the player script.

No comments:

Post a Comment