Update:
I spent the last few classes trying to figure out why the nav mesh won't generate properly and couldn't find anything on it and since it was driving me crazy I decided to take a break from that and do the next project in the mean time. I'll probably restart the survival shooter project when I'm done with the tanks project.
What I Did:
To start off the project I created a new 3D project named Tanks. I then imported the game assets from the asset store into my project. After that I dragged the level art prefab into the scene. I then had to delete the default lighting since the level art came with its own lighting. I then went to window and selected lighting to change some of the settings. The changed I made where setting the ambient source to colour and changing the colour to a dark blue. I then Changed the cameras position and set it to orthographic view from perspective. I then changed the main camera's background colour to brown.
What I Learned:
I learned how to change the background colour of the scene and how to change the colour of a scenes lighting.
What I'm Doing Next Day:
Next day I will be adding the tanks and giving them their controls to move.

No comments:
Post a Comment