What I Did:
Today I began working on the tank. I began by dragging the tank model into the hierarchy. I then added a rigidbody component and a box collider to the tank. I adjusted the collider to fit the tank as best as possible. After that I added 2 audio source components to the tank, the first I added the idle engine sound and the other I left blank. After that I dragged the model into the prefabs folder to create a new prefab. I then grabbed the dust particle effect and dropped it on to the tank model. I duplicated the particle effect and changed their positions so it looked like the tank treads where creating the dust effect when they moved. After that I added the movement script to the tank model by dragging and dropping it on to the model. I stopped here during the tutorial as I was running out of time.
What I learned:
I learned how particle effects that become active during movement work.
What I'm Doing Next Day:
Next day I will be adding the code to make the tank move.


No comments:
Post a Comment