What I Did:
Today I finished off this tutorial finally and now have a working game, the error from last day was very simple it was simply a typo. Now after adding the amounts for each variable in the inspector of the enemy ships evasive maneuver script I dragged the enemy ship into the prefabs folder and made it a prefab. I then dragged the new prefab into the game controller's array that it uses to randomly pick a hazard to spawn. the game is complete for PC. It has a new and improved scrolling background, new types of asteroids, and a new enemy that moves around the game and shoots back at the player.
What I Learned:
I Learned how to make a simple ai that allows an object to move and shoot on its own.
What I'm Doing Next Day:
Next Day I will begin development for making this space shooter game into a mobile game. The tutorial for that is also very long and will be most likely posted on for 4-5 days. This is however the final tutorial for this project.

No comments:
Post a Comment