What I Did:
Today I have begun the tutorial for adding audio to my game. To start it off I begun by simply dragging and dropping the asteroid explosion sound on to the asteroid explosion prefab and again with the player explosion sound on to the player explosion prefab. Then I opened the player controller to try and make it play the laser fire sound whenever the player fire a shot however i ran into an issue where audio.Play does not work in unity 5 for the same reason that rigidbody.velocity didn't work earlier in this project. It is supposedly the same fix however it keeps telling me that .Play is undefined and I'm trying to figure out what is causing this and what to change/fix.
What I Learned:
I learned how to make a sound effect play upon having an object spawn into the scene.
What I'm Doing Next Day:
Next day I will hopefully figure out how to fix this problem and move on with adding the audio for the player laser shot.
No comments:
Post a Comment