Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Unity Day 38 (Survival Shooter)

What I Did:

     Today I did manage to fix the issue with the animations i had. I had to uncheck a box called "Has Exit Time" on the transitions and it worked fine after that. So I then moved on to the next part of the tutorial which was to make it so that the camera would move by being attached to the player and following it. However I first needed to fix the cameras position so it is higher up and looking down on the game. Also I changed the camera view setting from perspective to orthographic. I then wrote a smaller script telling the camera to behave and then referenced the player game object.




 What I Learned: 

     I learned how to make a game camera follow a game object efficiently around when the object moves.

What I'm Doing Next Day:

     Next Day I will be creating the first enemy that will be in the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment