I'm currently having issues with unity not launching right now so I'll be working on a planet base review project for this week.
Planetbase Reveal Report:
What is Planetbase? Planetbase seems to be a sims style of game where you need to build up a colony on a new planet. You'll have 3 planets to choose varying from normal, hard and challenging. Each planet has a 10 milestones that seem to serve as the only objectives in the game from what I can tell, which could be like have a certain amount of colonists or have 100 robots, you can unlock the next planet by completing 5 milestones for hard and 10 for medium. Each map that is created is randomly generated meaning no two maps will be the same. When you first start off in your planet you will have a ship land with colonists and a few working robots and from this point you're on your own to expand and keep your colonists alive. You'll have to deal with game elements such as power, hunger, thirst oxygen levels, maintenance and more. You can get more resources from the different facilities built such as a mine giving ore, then using the refinery will refine the ore and give you metal. From what I can tell this seems like a fairly solid and polished game for what it is and will be fun to try out tomorrow.
The Planets to pick
The Colonists and robots
In Game Screen Shots
Additional Screen Shots
Information From:






No comments:
Post a Comment