Update:
So last i missed pretty much all last week due to having to go up to Whitehorse for a funeral, then the last couple days I have been using the time during this block to help catch up from work i missed plus new assignments that where given. Now I have officially caught up so i will be back on track with unity.
What I Did:
Today I set up the environment of the game for the survival shooter. What had to be done was dragging and dropping the environment and lighting prefab into the hierarchy so they would be added to the scene. The prefabs where found in the prefab folder of the objects I downloaded and imported last time. After doing that I added a quad and named it "Floor" and resized/rotated the quad so it would cover the whole environment's floor. The I deleted its mesh renderer so it would be invisible but its collider would still be in tact. I then added an empty game object and renamed it "BackgroundMusic" and added an audio source component to it for its music. I the added the background music into the audio clip section of the component.
What I Learned:
Today I learned how to use a quad to be the collider for an object with an uneven surface.
What I'm Doing Next Class:
Next day I will be setting up the player for the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment