Thursday, November 19, 2015

Day 36 (Review)

     So this day i managed to keep all of my colonists alive, and i got the self sufficient milestone meaning my base was essentially able to run its self as it had all the necessary facilities. I also achieved the survive 1 day milestone and I believe I've survived at least 3 days so far. A problem I had at the beginning was I forgot to build a power storage so over night all my rooms lost power, fortunately I did have a wind turbine so I did manage to get some power when the wind picked up. Currently I have a lot of facilites to attend and not enough people to work so I have to get a robotics facility and a landing pad built to get more hands working around, currently building anything takes way too long because of this.

 - running low on resources

 - base at night

- self sufficient base

No comments:

Post a Comment